Zoey greets Briley each morning by chewing on her ear! Zoey saw the vet yesterday and she got a clean bill of health, her second puppy shots, and she weighed in at 2 pounds 1 ounce. We have all fallen in love with this little puppy!
I am a single mother of two beautiful daughters adopted from China. They are my whole life right now and I wouldn't change a thing. When I am not with my girls, I am an Early Intervention Specialist working with infants and toddlers with special needs. I love being a mom and spending time with my girls. They are my daily reminders of just how good God is.
3 comments:
Looks like my house! I put Bella Mia in the bed to wake up Jade in the morning too, she loves waking up with Bella licking her!!
Good to hear Zoey is healthy!! She is a tiny pup for sure! Miss. Bella is weighing 3.10 now!! She's grown quickly!
That is the cutest puppy ever! it looks like you and the girls have a wonderful new addition to the family!
What a sweet love bug!
Post a Comment